Friday, July 15, 2011

Flash Mob!

 My Week
-There was a dance flash mob at the Farmer's Market yesterday! Also lots of sugar snap pees... it was sort of like this:


-Snakes are out and slithering in the grass when I work in my garden
-Something died under the barn and I can't figure out where...(might be the neighbor's cat...)
-Tomorrow is work on the Silver Streak Trailer Day!
-I got my hand stuck between this flour bin and metal table at work.  Stuck.  Squished in so I couldn't get it out or move it.  Like when I got my hand stuck in the car door when I was little on the ferry boat, only I was calmer.  SO I hunkered down in my little cranny for a but and tried to decide whether to chew my hand off or cut it off a la Aron Ralston when I was spotted, I said "I'm stuck" in a weirdly calm voice, "can you lift the table?" and they did, and I still have both hands, but one finger won't clench all the way.  So that was exciting.
-Bees will arrive any day, the hive is set!
-Chickens Sunday?
-I talked to some really nice folks about training and my head.  Learned a lot.  Major Processing. Heavy doody. I'm feeling better about Ironman just being a race and a powerful tool for me to learn with.
- Not that processing one's deep driving desires and having "we need to talk" dates every night with one's ego is ANY excuse...but... I accidentally started watching Glee... It's like an itchy rash I hope clears up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment