Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Complete.

I had a great week off  and realized that it was easy to want to train when I was off and having time for all the things I haven't had time for this year, but I really don't want to spend my summer training.  There may be an Ironman in my future but it's not in six weeks.  I thought my head would be back in the game, but I'm done with Ironman for this year.  I'm excited to get on with things, creative endeavors, hiking, adventure, friends, being a good aunt and sister and friend, the spontaneity that defines me.  It's sad, but I think that's just left over Coeur d'Alene sad and the tears of a stubborn ego.
 Thanks everyone for tons of support.  It’s been a great year,  so many hours training, quite the journey.  I’m glad I did it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment