Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fossil

Exciting times.  I'm out in Fossil Oregon, which is beautiful desert.  It's the land of silouettes.  Last night when I was running, the sun went down and all around were the outlines of the goofy rocks looking like a puppet show.  Tonight was a line of deer like they planned it.  Standing right along the top of a hill. 
Oregon is Awesome
 There are two Great Horned Owls here, they have broken wings and we got to watch them take their dinner.  I am in love with their slow blinks.  The rabbits watch and are little jack asses because they know the owls can't get them.  Punk rabbits.
 It's crazy cold here.  I think it was 7 degrees at one point yesterday.  Farenheit.   I am living in a little desert cabin across from Stu and Mariah the Owls.  I am also sick.  I've had this niggling cough since I got back from Hawai'i and it's giving me the smack down now.  Luckily I'm working with a kind nurse and just buckled and am doing antibiotic warfare starting tonight.  It's on. 
 Training is good, It's nutty fitting workouts around work.  It looks like, get up before work, get on trainer, go to work, run or bike at lunch, run or bike after work... It actually is feeling like it's helping the lung crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment